Site users: All material on the RRH site is copyright of James Cook University (or of authors who have granted James Cook University permission to publish their material). Site users are permitted to download and print articles for personal use only. Further reproduction and/or distribution is not permitted, except for brief excerpts or quotations intended for inclusion in some other, original work. In this case, proper attribution must be made to the author/copyright holder, and the place of publication must be acknowledged. Altering, editing or otherwise modifying the content of information obtained from the journal Rural and Remote Health is a breach of copyright.
Please direct any enquiries regarding reproduction and re-use of the material contained at this site to RRH [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Authors prior to 2016: While you retain copyright of your original material, by publishing on the RRH site you will have agreed to the following contractual terms:
- The article is the original work of the stated author(s)
- The work has not been published previously
- The journal Rural and Remote Health may use the article for publicity purposes
- The journal Rural and Remote Health may publish the article on third-party sites
- Any subsequent publication of the article by the authors will carry the acknowledgement: ‘First published in Rural and Remote Health [http://www.rrh.org.au]’
Rural and Remote Health has taken all reasonable measures to ensure that material contained in this website is the authors’ original work.
However, the Journal gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material; no reliance should be made by any user on the material. The user should check for confirmation with the authors.