Enter your username and password below to login.
New users: why should I register?
Access to the information in Rural and Remote Health is unrestricted, but Registration takes Rural and Remote Health site users to a deeper level of journal usage. Registering your interest provides a pass-word
protected status page (for authors and reviewers) and access to the wider rural health community by registering your personal profile (optional). Included is the opportunity to select key words that describe your areas of interest so you can be notified about selected new
You should register as a journal user if you:
What do I have to do to register?
- want to receive email alerts about publications in your nominated areas of interest
- intend to contribute an article (as the correspondence or co-author)
- would like to join the moderated discussion forum about current or past articles, or matters of general rural health interest
- are an article peer reviewer
- are a member of the Editorial Board
- are a Guest Editor
User registration requires the online submission of non-identifying information about your work and interests. You will be asked to nominate a confidential username and password, and you will have the opportunity to create a personal profile and select keywords (both optional).
How long will it take?
The average time taken for registration is 3-5 minutes, however the speed of your Internet connection or your typing speed may increase this.
If you do not have a username or password, then please register and return to this page. If you've forgotten your password, click here to have it emailed to you.